11/21/11

I've got some news...

I've met somebody. Her name is Vivian Maier, and I don't know if I should call it love yet, but it's definitely serious.

I found her randomly, -as one usually finds treasures like these- and when I got to look at her work and  read her story... I swear I got teared up. She's Arbus-good. Go look. SERIOUSLY. I'm gonna go take some pictures or kill-myself-for-I've-done-nothing-with-my-life... or something, I don't know. Just go and leave me here.

He conocido a alguien. Se llama Vivian  Maier, y no sé si ya debería llamarlo amor, pero definitivamente es serio. 


La encontré por casualidad (como se encuentran tesoros como este muchas veces) y cuando vi sus fotos y leí su historia... juro que se me aguaron los ojos. Es buena como Arbus-buena. Vayan a verla. EN SERIO. Yo me voy a hacer fotos o a suicidarme-porque-no-he-hecho-nada-con-mi-vida... o algo. No sé. Vayan y déjenme aquí.


All images via www.vivianmaier.com