6/21/11

Malgosia.

Take a look at this editorial by Greg Kadel for Vogue Spain. I've always loved Malgosia Bela, I think she has an amazing face, and I love what they've done with her here. She's very expressive (usually, she's a bit more restrained and cool) the editing is flawless, the styling is VERY va-va-voom-y and the light and colors are very nice and clean. Simple but very nice.



Miren este editorial de Greg Kadel para Vogue España. Siempre me ha gustado Malgosia Bela, creo que tiene una cara increíble, y me ha encantado lo que hicieron con ella aquí. Está súper expresiva (usualmente es mucho más cool y fría) la edición está perfecta, el estilismo va-va-voom-ico (no sé cómo traducirlo, pero creo que se entiende), y la luz y los colores muy bonitos y limpios. Simple pero muy bueno.

No comments: